2018 Global Forum on Girls' Education II - Travel Information
A discounted room block (limited availability) will be available for the 2018 Global Forum on Girls’ Education II attendees at the following location:
Marriott Washington Wardman Park
2660 Woodley Road, NW
Washington, DC 20008
Discounted rates of $249 + tax/night for both single and double rooms will be available for 2018 Global Forum II attendees June 18 – 20, 2018. These rates will also be extended to attendees three (3) days prior and three (3) days after the forum dates based on availability in the event you would like to add days to your trip to explore our nation’s capital.
Reservations will open in June 2017. Please check back for more information.
- Onsite parking is available at the hotel for $45+ tax/day per car
- Valet parking is available at the hotel for $50+ tax/day per car
GETTING AROUND WASHINGTON, DC
- DC's subway system, the Metro, is a convenient way to explore the city and nearby suburbs. The closest Metro stop to the hotel (just 0.1 miles away) is Woodley Park-Zoo/Adams Morgan on the Red Line.
- Union Station offers bus and train service in and out of the city.
- There are many taxi companies in DC, and Uber is also an excellent option for getting around the city.
- Click here for driving directions.